Creative Health: The Arts for Health and Wellbeing
The Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance, in partnership with Arts Derbyshire and Derbyshire County Council, warmly invite you to attend the East Midlands launch of Creative Health: The Arts for Health Wellbeing.
This event will discuss the report of a research inquiry into Arts and Health by the All Party Parliamentary Group for Arts, Health and Wellbeing. The speakers include: –
- The Baroness Ruth Lister of Burtersett CBE, member of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Arts, Health and Wellbeing and Emeritus Professor of Social Policy at Loughborough University
- Rebecca Blackman, Director, Engagement and Audiences and Director, Nottingham, Arts Council England
- Alex Coulter, Chair of the Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance and Project Manager for the APPG on Arts, Health and Wellbeing Inquiry
- Cllr Barry Lewis, Leader of the Council, Derbyshire County Council
- Dean Wallace, Director of Public Health, Derbyshire County Council
This event is for health and social services to come together with arts and health practitioners and politicians in order to influence thinking and practice, working towards a healthy and health-creating society.
All inquiries to Hilary Fender at Derbyshire County Council – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book on Eventbrite now to secure your free place: https://goo.gl/HmLoaG