5 Ways to Wellbeing
The next deadline for the 5 Ways to Wellbeing grant-scheme is Tuesday 14th November. This small grants scheme is administered by DDCVS on behalf of Derbyshire County Council Public Health.
Groups can apply for a maximum of £3,500 for any voluntary and community project that addresses the ‘5 ways to wellbeing’ particularly for people with a higher risk of experiencing mental health and wellbeing problems.
We would prefer applications from groups that are constituted and have group bank account. However, if you are an individual or a number of individuals with an idea which you think is suitable for this fund please contact us and we’ll see how we may be able to help.
- Applicants should be willing to attend mental health awareness training, this is free training funded by DCC Public Health.
- Applicants must be a voluntary and community organisation in the Derbyshire Dales.
- Projects must increase the understanding of, and participation in, the ‘5 Ways to Wellbeing’.
- Applications should demonstrate who their target group is and how the group will benefit.
- Applicants should be willing to share news of any award made and highlight how it has contributed to the ‘5 Ways to Wellbeing’.
If you would like a copy of the application form and guidelines please contact Sarah Paisley at DDCVS or you can download these from the projects page on our website.