Vegetarian Society Offers Grants to Celebrate National Vegetarian Week 2018
The Society is providing grants of funding for events and activities that attract those beginning their vegetarian journey, meat-reducers and the veggie-curious, but are inclusive of the wider vegetarian community.
There are two levels of funding in 2018:
- Small grants of up to £200.
- Large grants of up to £2,000. (Applicants will need to demonstrate how their activity will have a bigger impact.)
The funding is for events and activities that:
- Take place during National Vegetarian Week 2018 (14-20 May) or in the two weeks before.
- Promote National Vegetarian Week exclusively as the primary purpose of the funded activity.
- Celebrate and promote delicious vegetarian food.
- Are exclusively vegetarian or vegan. (Events cannot have non-vegetarian food or drink).
There are four application deadlines in 2018:
- Round 1 Large Grants – 21 January
- Round 2 Large Grants – 25 February
- Round 1 Small Grants – 25 February
- Round 2 Small Grants – 22 April
For more information visit https://www.nationalvegetarianweek.org/grants/