Office Space for hire
We offer office and meeting room space for hire. Both are within the Derbyshire Dales CVS offices which are conveniently located in the centre of Bakewell with good parking facilities. We are also on a regular bus route.
Our meeting room seats up to 10 people and can be arranged as a boardroom or more informally. We have a kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities which are available to any hirer. There are a number of sandwich shops in Bakewell that offer a pre-order service for lunch, should you require it.
Access to WiFi; laptop; digital projector; printer and the use of telephone can be provided.
If you are looking for a regular working-base in Bakewell we have office space available to hire on short or long term basis.
Up to three workstations are available in a number of configurations, including as a whole dedicated office, to rent straight away. This would be ideal for a small voluntary organisation, or small business. Our offices would give you:
- A modern office environment
- Up-to-date ICT, including WiFi and fast Broadband
- High quality photocopying and network printing
- Use of meeting rooms
- Dedicated, direct-dial phone numbers
- Dedicated lockable filing cabinets for your paperwork
- Free car parking for staff, volunteers and visitors
- Kitchen and toilet facilities
- A friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- A location in Bakewell at the Agricultural Business Centre, a short walk from the town centre.
Terms are negotiable depending on your requirements. So, if your organisation is interested in high quality office accommodation in the heart of Bakewell shared with the DDCVS team, please contact us to arrange a visit.
Tel 01629 812154 and ask for Janet Smith.