Advance notice of dates/events from DDCVS
Just to give you all a bit of an update about what’s coming up next for Derbyshire Dales CVS.
- We have appointed our Community Development Manager for the Hurst Farm Estate in Matlock – we are very pleased to welcome Louise Champion to the CVS team. Louise can be contacted by email – email@example.com – and we will introduce Louise properly in the next newsletter!
- We have a talk from the National Lottery Heritage Fund – Wednesday 10th July 10.30 in Bakewell.
- We’re hosting a Networking Event for Ashbourne on Wednesday 11th September – if you would like to book a table please contact Jonathan Simcock at the CVS.
- We are liaising with Derbyshire County Council Adult Safeguarding about running a short session on safeguarding for people who volunteer with adults – for example – lunch clubs, car-schemes, health-related or general support groups. Please let Sarah Paisley know, if you would be interested in safeguarding training, and you are a regular volunteer – supporting adults. The session would be free to all participants, there will be light refreshments and it is most likely to be at the Agricultural Business Centre in Bakewell during September or October.
- Our Annual General Meeting this year will be in Tideswell at the Fountain Square Church on Thursday 17th October.
- Don’t forget our small grants schemes – Five Ways to Well-being and the Better Derbyshire Dales Fund. Both have deadlines coming up of 1st July and 30th August respectively. More information about the small grant schemes on our website. https://ddcvs.org.uk/projects/