DCC Mental Health Awareness Training
Free Online accredited Mental Health Awareness training, funded by Derbyshire County Council.
See session dates through to December below, and visit Eventbrite page to sign up, here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/harmless-lets-talk-training-14795237737
• Tuesday 24 November 2020, 13:00-17:00
• Thursday 3 December 2020, 13:00-17:00
This training session will develop understanding and knowledge of:
• The continuum of mental health and dual axis model
• Signs and symptoms of mental health problems
• Prevalence of mental health problems
• Populations at higher risk
• Protective and risk factors
• Impact of mental health problems
• Stigma and discrimination
• Approaches to incorporate into own practice in order to support interaction
• Resources and services available both nationally and locally (Derbyshire)
Note that you must work with people in Derbyshire county in order to meet eligibility criteria for this free training session.