Want to know how to get online?
Digital Connections is a project run by Derbyshire Dales CVS to support community and voluntary groups to connect digitally with people in the local area.
We want to encourage groups and communities to reduce isolation, create more conversation and improve wellbeing.
What’s in it for you?
• An increase in your membership by reaching more people
• Better communication with existing members
• More opportunities to share interests and experiences
What are we offering?
• Free 1 to 1 support choosing and using a device
• Guidance to adapt your activities to be delivered online
• Funding to buy the equipment that you need to get started (please ask for more details).
Stepped approach to involving community groups
To help you work through the process, we have set out the following offer for community groups in the Derbyshire Dales,
Step 1 – An individual or group introduction to Zoom session
Step 2 – An invitation to attend our online coffee morning
Step 3 – DDCVS will host a zoom meeting for your group
Step 4 – Your group will host its own meeting with DDCVS support and back up
Step 5 – Who knows where this can take you!
For more information please contact Jonathan Simcock at Derbyshire Dales CVS either by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 07887 577165.