East Midlands Academic Health Science Network (EMAHSN) Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Funding
- Up to 15 awards of £1,000 will be offered to successful groups in the East Midlands region.
- This fund is aimed at health, social care, charities, voluntary and third sector organisations and groups, who want to involve patients and citizens in research and healthcare.
- Applications welcomed from organisations / projects that demonstrate the involvement of seldom heard and underserved communities.
- Applications for the funding will be considered by a panel including representatives from the East Midlands Patient Public Involvement Senate, an independent group of patients and carers with varied health and service user experience.
- Applications to the scheme are now open and the deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 27 June 2021.
For more information, for terms and conditions and to apply you can visit our website http://www.emahsn.org.uk/ppifund