This year marks the 30th anniversary of the Global 16 Days Campaign. In 2021, the global Campaign is focused on Domestic Violence in the world of work. To commemorate the anniversary, Vox Feminarum: Women’s Voices will be expanding on this theme to platform all forms of GBV, notably Street Harassment and Coercive Control and by focusing on Prevention, Awareness, Action, Accountability, Report 365 (PAAAR365).
The Campaign – Starting 25 November – (International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women EVAW) and finishing on 10 December (International Human Rights Day, IHRD) – the
campaign calls for the eradication of all forms of violence against women and girls.
Organisers encourage community activists, NGOs, businesses and governments to work collectively on: –
- Increasing women’s safety
- Highlighting the nature and prevalence of VAWG
- Raising awareness of violence against women as a human rights issue
- Showing solidarity among women around the world
- Promoting women’s leadership
- Lobbying government
- Strengthening local work to tackle violence against women
Book your place via eventbrite link below and the Zoom Link will be sent to you.
Donations are welcome and please wear something orange if you can.