Useful Links for those working with Young People
• Staying Well at Home: Coping With Anxiety and Stress a FREE Workbook for Young People aged 11-19 Years Old developed by Vanessa Roger for the National Youth Agency. If anyone has seen or is aware of her publications they are rarely available in full for nothing. This has been developed for young people to do alone or with the support of a trusted adult via Zoom/MS Teams.
• A useful resource from BACKYARD NATURE https://www.backyardnature.org/resource/remote-learning-session/ How to run a remote learning session with children and young people.
• A link to the YOUTH COVID-19 SUPPORT fund DCMS Youth Covid-19 Support Fund Applicant Portal (pwc.com) closing date 12th February 2021
‘…. for incurred costs between 1 November 2020 and 31 March 2021 that enable the organisation to remain viable, open, reopen or partially reopen, where this represents a value for money approach and where their service delivery is in line with Government Covid-19 guidance. The funding can be applied retrospectively to eligible expenses already incurred during this period that have not been funded by another external source’
• A link to Devon Somerset Torbay Trading Standards which give you access to download an excellent Young Friends Against Scams pack (from the National Trading Standards Friends Against Scams campaign with activities, worksheets and certificates)
• National Youth Agency COVID-19 Guidance Managing youth sector activities and spaces during COVID-19 https://nya.org.uk/guidance/