Are you looking to recruit a member of staff, but either unsure of how best to go about it or perhaps you currently just do not have enough time to do the work yourself?
We can help you manage your recruitment process, provide you with advice on HR compliance issues salary levels, training requirements and much more. In practical terms we can provide the following menu of services:
- Preparing job advertisements
- Placing job advertisements in local media
- Preparing recruitment materials
- Assistance with the development of job descriptions and person specifications
- Copying recruitment paperwork
- Sending out application packs
- Arranging short-listing
- Arranging interviews including venue and reception services
- Contacting successful and unsuccessful applicants
- Taking up references
- Safe storage of recruitment paperwork
All of the above services can be purchased separately or as a complete package. We will have an initial scoping meeting with you to identify what you need and ensure the process meets your requirements as an organisation. Finding the right people is important to any employer, but for a small charity this can be a critical issue, with substantial legal, operational and financial risk so it could be helpful to have DDCVS staff working with you.